Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

superhero bunny vs. candy corn monster

It's a bit monstrous out today (still cold and rainy), so it seems like the perfect time to post monster art (and a cute bunny too).

The Illustration Friday prompt this week is: monster. I didn't have a specific monster image in my head when I started drawing, but given how much I like Halloween, it didn't surprise me that my monster turned out like this:


My monster looks like a giant melted candy corn crossed with a crab wearing furry slippers!

The little superhero bunny is not sure what to think. Will they be friends? Does the monster like to eat bunnies? (That claw looks like it's about to pick up the bunny, doesn't it?)

Here's a close up of the bunny:


The more I look at this picture, the more it seems to represent my life. Sometimes I'm the bunny, other times I want to dress up like a monster and go trick-or-treating. (Yay Halloween candy!)

How's your day going? Hope it's not as monstrous as the weather!

2 comments:

  1. That^ is one brave bunny. With the size difference I'd be tailing outa' there~~~~

    ReplyDelete