Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

art blast from the past: a bunny juggling eggs ... and creatures in eggs

I've been going through old art this week while working on my website. Apparently I draw a lot of cows (nobody who knows me will be surprised by that), and dogs, chickens, rainy scenes with umbrellas, and bunnies! Some of my old favorites will be on my website soon (could be as soon as tomorrow).

Until then, here's an art blast from the past (2009) that probably won't make it on the site this time, but since I've always wanted to do a story about this bunny, she could be in my portfolio in the future!*


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

If you're celebrating the holidays and/or the season, I'd like to wish you a: Happy Easter! Happy Passover! and Happy Spring!

*I'm working on new portfolio art now, so this bunny could be seen again soon! Maybe. Will have to see where my pencil takes me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment