Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

I see sea birds riding the waves

The prompt for Illustration Friday this week is sea. I see sea birds riding the waves ... no wait, that's a chicken, some ducks, and a few angry foxes (from my new online portfolio)!


In other news, my first picture book, EWE AND AYE, is out in the world. WooHoo! My launch party at Red Balloon Bookshop in St. Paul, MN, went well, and there was even a cake with the book cover on it! (Note: there are signed books available at Red Balloon.)


If you would like a personalized copy of EWE AND AYE, I'll be signing at Browseabout Books in Rehoboth Beach, DE, this Sunday, December 14 at noon. (133 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971) If you're in the area, please stop by! If you're not in the area, you can still order a personalized book from Browseabout's website, or by calling them at (302) 226-2665. There probably won't be cake this time, but there will be prizes! Hope to see you there.

2 comments: