Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

girl flying with ghosts

Technically Halloween is over, but I couldn't resist posting this pencil drawing I did this summer* of a girl with her ghost friends:


I didn't have a set plan when I started this drawing. I just knew I wanted to have a bunch of ghosts flying around. Then this girl showed up and decided she wanted to fly with the ghosts, which I thought was a great idea.

Did you ever want to fly? (Flying seems like it would be a fun thing to do.)

Would you fly with ghosts if you had the chance? (I would, if they were friendly ghosts! Then again, even if they weren't friendly and they wanted me to fly with them, I probably would - probably wouldn't have a choice).

I like lots of holidays, but Halloween is my favorite. (There are so many fun things to draw, plus there's candy, plus my birthday is two days later, so it's practically a Halloween birthday!)

What's your favorite holiday? Why do you like it?

*It's Halloween all year round for me (or at least it is for story and art ideas)!

2 comments:

  1. Noooo, I don't think I would fly with ghosts. I'm a coward. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. Love the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Catherine! I will wave to you when I'm flying with the ghosts! ;) Happy almost Thanksgiving!

      Delete