May 2013 be your best year yet, and mine too :)
I'll be moving my blog back here soon, due to technical and security issues with hosting a blog on my website. In the next few weeks, I'll be importing old blog posts from LiveJournal and my website, and then those blogs will both disappear. I guess change is inevitable, even if you're changing back to what you were doing before.
Speaking of change, I blogged some definitions of change back on February 20, 2009. They're kind-of fun, so I thought I'd share them again:
1. coinage in your pocket (probably given to you by a cashier after you bought something)
2. what's going on in sruble's world right now
1. brought about by revisions to your manuscript (sometimes based on critique group or editor feedback, and sometimes because your brain thought up something better)
2. what an eraser does to your drawing (digital or on the end of a pencil)
1. done in a small room at a clothing store (sometimes there are mirrors, sometimes not)
2. out of clothes and into pajamas before bed (also out of PJs and into clothes in the morning)
1. what your painting is after a transformative process of creativity (try saying that 5 times fast!)
2. what your character should be at the end of your story
Are you expecting any changes in 2013? If you are, I'll keep my fingers crossed that they will all be good changes! See you back here soon ... probably in February, after the SCBWI conference in New York.