Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

IF: Caution

It’s chicken week here at sruble.com! There are chickens for Illustration Friday, Watercolor Wednesdays, and the CBIG blog! But they are all different as you can see below :)
Illustration Friday: Caution – Sheila says, “Beware of Chickens!”

If: Caution - Sheila says, "Beware of chickens!"

If: Caution - Sheila says, "Beware of chickens!"

This is from my mini comic, Sheila The Zombie Cheerleader in: Chickens. The original is b/w line art (pen and ink), but I colored it for IF. Speaking of which, after I colored it, I thought it might look cool without the black line. I like them both. Which one is your favorite?
IF: Caution - Beware of Chickens 2

IF: Caution - Beware of Chickens 2

For the CBIG (Children’s Book Illustrators Group) blog, the theme this month is vacation, so I sent the chickens on bungee jumping vacation. This image is from my new portfolio.

Chickens Bungee Jump on Vacation

Chickens Bungee Jump on Vacation

For the Watercolor Wednesdays blog, usually a weekly theme, is “Anything Goes in August.” So I painted a chicken dancing, using waterlogged acrylic. The effect is very similar to what my watercolor looks like.

Chicken Dancing

Chicken Dancing

If this week was chickens, I wonder what next week will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment