Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

celery needs

My favorite subject line of spam email today was, "I be celery." So, since I'm apparently celery today, I thought I'd look up "celery needs" on google. Results from page 1.

1.Celery needs a particularly long cool-weather season
(maybe for celery, but not for me!)

2.Celery needs rich, sandy loam and lots and lots of water.

3.Celery needs more boron than most plants.

4.Celery needs at least 1 to 2 inches of. water from rainfall or irrigation each week during the growing season.

5.Celery needs deep, fertile soil that has been enriched with organic matter

6.celery needs teh shox
(????? no clue what this means)

7.Celery needs approximately three months as a seedling and three months in the garden.

8.celery needs water.

9.celery needs - daytime temperatures between 65 and 75 degrees F during the day, 60 to 65 at night ...
(sounds good to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment